Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taking a scrub brush to my eyes.

Searching for costumes on the Internet is a very eye-opening experience. I needed to find a plus -sized cop costume for one of the characters in the musical... and I have come to realize, if it's a costume, there is an alternative one with the word "sexy" preceding it.

Sexy cop. Sexy angel. Sexy fairy. I'm betting, if I look hard enough, I would be able to also find a sexy My Little Pony costume. Actually... I shudder to think what that would look like.

Nothing too new today. Did have an interesting conversation with Charlie last night. NOTE: this was at 9:30, an hour and a half after I put him to bed. I went in to check on him:

Charlie: Momma - you have a big butt.
Me: ...WHAT did you say?
Charlie: I say Momma - you have a big butt.
Me: Charlie, that's not a nice thing to say. That hurts mommy's feelings. What do you say?
Charlie: I sowwy. But Momma, I like you big butt!
Me: Uh... thanks? Now get to sleep.

Just got the call - Iz is puking so I need to go home. I have no idea where Chuck is - I tried calling his cell AND his work phone - no answer. Grrrrrrrr. Poor baby, though, hope it's just a stomach bug.

No comments: