Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Wow. A week has gone by since my play. It went super well, and had record-breaking attendance. Well... it broke records since I've been director but we know that's all that really counts in the end, right? Right??? :)

There hasn't been a whole lot to update on. It's been a pretty good week. I'm reading a Barbara Kingsolver book, Pigs In Heaven. So far I like it - but I pretty much like all of her books. If I think about it, I'll review it when I'm done. I tried reading the second Forrest Gump book (I never read the first one, but of course saw the movie) and WOAH. Different. Wowzers. I didn't picture Forrest Gump with a potty mouth, but there you have it.

So yeah. The hecticness (is that a word) is over, and now I'm on the calm swing. Chuck and Charlie's birthday is next week. Charlie is getting a Spiderman cake. When I asked him what flavor of cake he wanted, he responded "red." Hmmmm..... red-flavored cake? I'll see if the cake lady has red velvet. It'll probably tickle him to no end.

Still lots of stuff to catch up on, grading-wise. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to.

No comments: